It’s important to visit the dentist regularly for cleanings, x-rays, examinations, and more. These general dentistry services can help keep your mouth healthy and beautiful. When you go to the dentist in Tavernier, FL, it’s important to see a dental professional with a good reputation for offering quality dental services and excellent patient care.
The dental professionals at Florida Keys Dentists provide general dentistry services to patients of all ages to help them maintain healthy teeth and gums. We offer a range of services to patients of all ages.
General Dentistry Services
Below are some general dentistry services you can access at Florida Keys Dental.
- Teeth cleaning. During our teeth cleaning services, we inspect your teeth for tartar and plaque, remove bacteria from your teeth and scrape away stains on the tooth enamel. When cleaning your teeth, your teeth should feel extra clean and smooth. Our teeth cleaning services help keep your teeth white and healthy.
- Teeth examinations. Examinations help us catch dental problems in their early stages. Our examinations can uncover problems like cavities, cracks in the enamel, tooth decay, and more.
- Fluoride treatments. Fluoride helps keep your tooth enamel strong and free from decay. You probably won’t need a fluoride treatment with every visit to the dentist, so we’ll let you know when it’s time to get treatment.
- X-rays. X-rays take pictures of the inside of your teeth and jaw and catch problems before they can be found through a normal examination. For example, our x-rays will be able to see wisdom teeth before they erupt in the jaw. We’ll let you know if your wisdom teeth need to be extracted.
- Cavity fillings. Cavities are a common problem that patients experience – especially younger patients. We provide cavity fillings to help patients avoid or treat the pain of a cavity.
When to See the Dentist in Tavernier, FL
We recommend that our patients see the dentist in Tavernier, FL, every six months or more often if you’re noticing signs of a dental problem. Here’s what to watch for:
- Pain in the teeth
- Swelling around the teeth or gums
- Difficulty chewing
- Teeth no longer seem in alignment
Why Choose Florida Keys Dentists?
At Florida Keys Dentists, we prioritize the needs of our patients. Here’s what to watch for in a dentist. We provide all these services and more!
- Patient care. Good patient care is the cornerstone of our dental practice. Come to Florida Keys Dental for excellent patient care.
- Professionalism. We believe in serving our patients with professionalism. You’ll see it in the way we treat our patients, how we maintain our business, and more.
- Reliability. Your time is valuable. Our appointments are reliably kept to keep you running on time.
Need to See the Dentist? Call Today
If you’re ready to see the dentist for general dentistry services in Tavernier, FL, contact Florida Keys Dentists today to make an appointment.